Need a place for a reunion or picnic...
Sherwood Event Center
Pool and Party Rentals
This summer are you...
- Having a family reunion
- Celebrating a birthday or college graduation
- Planning a corporate or church picnic
- Interested in an outdoor wedding and reception
...or just looking for somewhere to have a fabulous party!!!
The 14-acre Sherwood Event Center is open from mid-May through the end of September. It's tucked away just east of Pittsburgh, nestled on the edge of Wilkinsburg adjacent to the Forest Hills border.
Whether you are planning a corporate picnic, a luxurious wedding, or simply want to have a family BBQ, the Sherwood Event Center has everything you need for a fantastic party. Here is a list of the amenities you can enjoy:
- 2,800 square foot outdoor, covered pavilion suitable for music, dancing, live bands, etc.
- 30+ tables and 200+ chairs for your use
- Large, in-ground pool
- Certified lifeguards
- Lounge chairs and tables surround the pool for your relaxation
- Tennis and basketball courts on-site are included
- More than enough parking space for everyone
There is also an abundance of green space on our 14-acre property so you will feel relaxed and comfortable.
2014 Rates and Payments
- Monday - Thursday, 4-hour rental.
- Friday Evening, 5-hour rental.
- Saturday between the hours of 9:00am-1:00pm, 4-hour rental.
- Saturday between the hours of 3:00pm-10:00pm, 7-hour rental.
- Sunday between the hours of 3:00pm-10:00pm, 7-hour rental.
- Holiday (Mon-Fri) between the hours of 3:00pm-10:00pm, 7-hour rental.
- Wedding Package between the hours of 9:00am-10:00pm, 12-hour rental.
- Rental and security deposits are required
- Facility must be vacated no later than 10pm
Additional charges may include:
- Extra lifeguards for parties of 100+
- Alcohol permit
- Use of grill
- Extra rental hours
- Highboy tables
Discounted non-profit and military rates are available.
**Rates Subject to change without notice**
Any income from this event that exceeds Hosanna House’s cost will be used to support and benefit Hosanna House’s Charitable Mission.
Rental payments can only be received if a valid contract has been agreed upon, signed, and is in force. To make a payment toward your contracted rental space, please go to our payments page.
Directions and Parking
There is plenty of on-site parking space so you will not have to worry about additional directions for your guests just to park their car.
Please click HERE for a map and directions to the Sherwood Recreational Center.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or (412) 342-1351.