Need a place for a reunion or picnic...
Sherwood Event Center
Pool and Party Rentals
This summer are you...
- Having a family reunion
- Celebrating a birthday or college graduation
- Planning a corporate or church picnic
- Interested in an outdoor wedding and reception
...or just looking for somewhere to have a fabulous party!!!
The 14-acre Sherwood Event Center is open from mid-May through the end of September. It's tucked away just east of Pittsburgh, nestled on the edge of Wilkinsburg adjacent to the Forest Hills border.
Whether you are planning a corporate picnic, a luxurious wedding, or simply want to have a family BBQ, the Sherwood Event Center has everything you need for a fantastic party. Here is a list of the amenities you can enjoy:
- 2,800 square foot outdoor, covered pavilion suitable for music, dancing, live bands, etc.
- 30+ tables and 200+ chairs for your use
- Large, in-ground pool
- Certified lifeguards
- Lounge chairs and tables surround the pool for your relaxation
- Tennis and basketball courts on-site are included
- More than enough parking space for everyone
There is also an abundance of green space on our 14-acre property so you will feel relaxed and comfortable.
Rates and Payments
For current rates and pricing information, please contact us by phone or email using the information below.
Rental and security deposits are required.
Discounted non-profit and military rates are available.
Any income from this event that exceeds Hosanna House’s cost will be used to support and benefit Hosanna House’s Charitable Mission.
Rental payments can only be received if a valid contract has been agreed upon, signed, and is in force. To make a payment toward your contracted rental space, please go to our payments page.
Directions and Parking
There is plenty of on-site parking space so you will not have to worry about additional directions for your guests just to park their car.
Please click HERE for a map and directions to the Sherwood Recreational Center.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 342-1351.