Fitness and Wellness Center
The Hosanna House Fitness and Wellness center provides supportive health advisors, workshops and classes that focus on obesity, nutrition and high-risk diseases. Open to the community, our aim is to provide a comfortable atmosphere, modern equipment and educational materials to help support your fitness needs.
The center is open from 12pm-8pm, Monday - Friday.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Toning equipment
- Fitness coach
- Fitness assessments
- Resource center
- Wellness workshops
- Nutrition information
- Learn to swim (for elementary student)
- Line dancing
- Young Adults Volleyball
- Family swim
- Zumba fitness
- Water aerobics
- Group fitness classes
- Fill out the online enrollment form or print and return the completed enrollment form to one of the health coaches.
- Print and have your doctor fill out the medical clearance form.
- You will receive a health and fitness assessment to establish your level of wellness and create a family history.
- You will have an interview with one of the health coaches after all initial assessment activities are completed.
- You will be assigned a health advisor who will meet with you to establish your personal fitness goals.
Forms can be mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Anjelica Willams
807 Wallace Avenue
Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
You may also fax your form(s) to (412) 243-7733.
Fitness Center Schedule
Fitness Center is open from 8a-8p, M-F.
Please see our calendar for specialty classes and times.
Fitness Center schedule is subject to change without notice. Zumba and Water Aerobics classes have a fee of $2 per class, payable that day before entering the class. For more information, please contact Anjelica Williams, Director of Fitness and Wellness, at (412) 342-1338 or email@example.com.